Taylor Swift’s first L.A. show of her Eras Tour 2023 was a star-studded affair, with dozens of celebrities in attendance.
The show, which took place on Thursday night at SoFi Stadium, featured a setlist that spanned Swift’s entire career. Fans were treated to performances of songs from her early albums, such as “Love Story” and “You Belong With Me,” as well as newer hits like “Blank Space” and “Shake It Off.”
In addition to the music, the show was also a fashion show, with celebrities showing off their best looks. Some of the stars who were spotted in the crowd included:
- Ashley Tisdale, who was sitting in the SoFi x People suite
- Jenna Dewan, who was also sitting in the SoFi x People suite
- Amy Adams, who was seen wearing an “All Too Well” shirt
- Elizabeth Banks and Amy Adams, who enjoyed the show from the Casamigos lounge
- Mae Whitman and Miles Heizer, who were seen singing along to the songs
- Mindy Kaling, who said that the show was “everything”
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who made friendship bracelets for the occasion
- Hayley Kiyoko, who was seen dancing along to the music
- Molly Shannon, who was spotted singing along to “Shake It Off”
The show was a huge success, and fans are already looking forward to the next one. Taylor Swift is scheduled to perform in L.A. again on August 4, 5, and 6.
What did you think of the show? Did you spot any other celebrities in the crowd?
Benuevibes is an Entertainment platform. We promote music, videos and open to any kind of promotions. Contact us to get started: 09167693778 & 08077018139 or Kwaghshirvictor@gmail.com.